Pros and Cons of Online Gambling
Online gambling is only a relatively new phenomenon compared to the time that real casinos have been around, and before that card games in wild-west saloons. Online gambling has it's better sides, and it's let downs as well. the best way to decide of online gambling is for you is to think about each of the points and see how much you value each point, and see if these mean that you should play at a real casino, or if you should play online
The Pro's of Online Gambling
1. Competition - Online gambling is a very competitive market, and there's casinos out there that re offering bigger and better bonus deals, promotions and rewards programs to get you to play with them. The bonuses are everything form free cash just for making a deposit though to player rewards points programs that reward you with cash and prizes just for playing your favorite games.
2. The Rules - Online casinos usually have more forgiving rules and better odds then real-life casinos because they don't have the same overhead costs that real casinos do. When you don't need to pay as many bills, you can give a lot more back to your loyal players.
3. The Casino Is Always There - You don't have to travel to play at an online casino. The casino is there and waiting for you any time that you want to play. No waiting, no traveling, no fuss.
4. No Crowds - We've all been stuck next to the sweaty guy smoking a big disgusting cigar when we've been out at the casinos. Online casinos don't have that, so you can play away and not have to worry about anyone or anything being there to ruin your enjoyment of the games.
5. There's No Tipping - You can't tip the staff at an online casino simple because you can't see them! Imagine how much this would save you. Everything form tipping the bellboy to the waiters to the croupiers, none of that is even thought of online. All the money can be used to play your favorite games.
The Con's of Online Gambling
1. Withdrawals - sometimes withdrawals can take a few days to come through. This delay doesn't happen in real-life casinos, but then online casinos send the money directly to your bank account so you don't have to worry about carrying around huge amounts of cash form your winnings.
2. Customer Service - There often isn't instant customer service the way that there is at a real casino. Online casinos usually have live chat or telephone support for their members, and this is always available around the clock, but isn't quite as fast as a face-to-face person.
3. Reconciling Your Statement - Playing at a lot of different online casinos will mean that you have to make deposits at each one instead of just carrying your cash around with you.